I am cursed.
You know when you leave your house looking like a hobo and exceptionally grungy and you just hope in your heart that you won't run into anyone you know? Especially someone you are crushing on and hoping to impress? Yes, when it actually happens, the sky seems to fall on you and you just want to foam at the mouth and pass out.
That happened to me today. Actually, it happens to me ALL the time. I seem to have a beautiful talent in making sure everyone sees that I look yucky. Today just reminded me how often this experience catches me off-guard. It always happens when I least expect it.
After the gym, I went to the store to pick up something really quick. I was in one of the aisles, looking at something and i felt this presence behind me so I turned around- and there he (my Mr. Intrigue- someone I've been crushing on off and on) was. OH MY GOSH. Just to let you know- this is the THIRD time I've seen him in my mess. I wanted to dash and hide somewhere, but no worries, I played it cool. "Heyyy how are you" in the coolest voice I could muster up. We talked for about ten minutes and the whole time I was thinking, "oh my gosh, i'm so ugly. i'm so ugly i'm so ugly i'm so ugly." I know, terrible. Why do I ALWAYS see him when I look crappy? The THIRD TIME!!!! Why can't he appear when I'm actually dressed up and look decently human?
Maybe it's true what Matt said. "A-Young, it's karma." Yes. It's heaven's way of saying, "no way."
Anyways. I've decided he's gay. That's the ONLY explanantion behind his not asking me out (well besides me looking terribly gross everytime I see him. But being gay is a better explanation.)
Oh blast karma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha i always enjoy reading your blogs, you are so cute. he HAS to be gay just look at you! even when you think you look yucky you always look P.H.A.T! i'm being serious you look cute even when you're in your grunge clothes.
I agree! He MUST be gay!
Third vote on his gayness...^ ^
Post a Comment