Monday, February 16, 2009

L'amour on Valentine's

My Valentine's was definitely packed with love :)

First, Gloria and I got an anonymous Valentine's package-- chocolates with a card scented with cologne. We have yet to find out who our secret friend is. Whoever it was, he definitely made us feel special :)

I spent my Valentine's making a big mess in the kitchen. I present to you the fruits of my mess: chocolate-covered pretzels & strawberries!!! Yeah, I felt pretty awesome after I was done.

These were mostly meant for my Korean Sunday School class friends and other ward friends. They devoured them which made me feel even more awesome. ;)

I had a lovely Valentine's evening with my dates, Gloria & Janie. They are the best dates ever in the world!
After our dinner @ Touch of Seoul, we came home and posed with our Valentine's gifts from Flora. Our Windsor Reunion pic (Flora's with us through her gifts to us).

It was my best Valentine's yet.

No comments: