
The best thing about going home is...
#1 Seeing umma & appa
#2 Being spoiled rotten (I am completely comfortable admitting that I am spoiled)
#3 GOOOOOOD FOOD (Korean food! Seafood!)
I got back from Maryland last night, after having spent about five days at home. It was rejuvenating to see all the green green green, the Potomac river, DC architecture and the Atlantic. Of course, the shopping was amazing (I got cute red flats and bright yellow heels!) Food was wonderful (even Costco pizza tastes better in DC).
Best of all, I ate all the crab I wanted. I begged my dad to take me to eat crab so we drove to the crab house central kind of by Anapolis. Harris Crab House was the name. It was the most violent eating experience and the most exhilarating at the same time. I got to rip apart the shell and smash the legs with wooden hammers, with the shells, meat and juice flying all over my plastic bib. Towards the end, my fingers were sore and I was getting sick of even looking at the leftover crab. But our little family finished a dozen large crabs and I'm very proud of us. I don't think I need to eat crab for A WHILE. I recommend this experience to those seeking the ultimate de-stressing activity.
Now I am back in Provo, about five pounds heavier from eating like the Cookie Monster and not lifting a finger. Back to work, back to the gym, back to eating like a rabbit. (I need to fit into my brand new red and white hearts swimsuit with a little fringy skirt attached to it- yay! It was waiting prettily for me in the mail when I got back :) I can't look like squished tofu in a red swimsuit. gross.)



2 comments:
ayoung Unni is your parents at DC? I thought they were in Korea~
anyways it looks like you had lots of fun~ i'm craving crab now...
A young.. you make me miss my home so badly! How are you doing love? I miss you!
Post a Comment