
We won 1st place @ the FedEx Logistics Case Competition!!! This is BYU's second time participating in this case competition- took 2nd place last year, and this year, we took 1st :)Why I was in this competition- long story. Short version: I wanted to do something different. I had never been in a case competition. And no, I did not change my major to supply chain (probably my least favorite subject at b-school). It was kind of a spontaneous decision- albeit, a fine one I must say.
I loved my team(I learned a lot of deep dark secrets about some people), Arkansas was a new experience, and I had the longest group meeting of my life (a whopping consecutive 25 hours). And I loved our War Room sign. Made me feel so fierce. I even got a war wound (I stumbled out of a piano bar in Dixon Street-the bumpin place to be- and fell flat on my face, spraining my ankle-- all without a single drop of alcohol in me. Thus, my war wound.)
Congratulations to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment