My blog has suffered deliberately prolonged neglect but I'm ready to love it again.
Short update of my summer:
1. Graduated!
2. Went to China with some MBA friends (Shanghai, Beijing, HongKong- pictures may be coming soon depending on my mood)
3. Have been in Korea since early May
4. Got braces. And fell in love with my orthodontist.
5. Facials
6. Yoga classes
7. Guitar lessons
8. INCREDIBLE food
9. Got addicted to only one Korean soap opera
10. Got new nerd glasses. And the optometrist fell in love with me.
That's enough for now. For those of you who are curious to know more... Patience is a virtue, my loves. More to come!

2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! FINALLY an update ;) Muah!
Sounds like you've had an incredible summer! I'm going to China soon too to teach English in the fall! I bet you will love living in Europe, it is fabulous!
Post a Comment