Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm back.

Sort of.

I really suck at blog-keeping. Forget my dream of ever becoming a blogging star. Actually, I have slowly been shedding my ambitions one by one. First my dream of becoming the next Oprah. Next my dream of getting taller. Then my dream of becoming the next Malcolm Gladwell. Afterward, my dream of being a star professor. And now, my dream of becoming a blogging celebrity.

Why?

Apathy.

Now I only have one dream left. Save the world. Better hurry before my friend Apathy catches up with me before I save the world. If anyone knows of a good treatment for this condition please let me know (e.g. Prozac).

Will be back soon. But don't count on it.

1 comment:

saraH said...

ayoung boo! please blog more! once every 6 months is NOT acceptable! and your dream was to be the next oprah? ME TOO! you should try out for it like I am!!! hehe really.

i love you.