Friday, January 9, 2009

Last Semester @ b-school

This wraps up my last first-week-0f-school in MBA. I missed the first day of school due to flight complications out of DC. During the rest of the week, I struggled to rouse from the intellectual hibernation I lulled myself into over the holidays. I am still stretching.

Some classes seem better than others- overall I am content. The biggest take-away from my classes is that: I LOVE SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY. I love how people think, interact with others, make decisions, and perceive their environment and themselves. I know now that I am pursuing the right career. It feels so right!

Graduation is less than four months away. I refuse to believe how quickly my MBA experience has neared a close. I have high hopes for this semester: 1) get into a top PhD program; 2) start my own research; 3) study social psychology and sociology as much as I can; 4) fit into another small thing; 5) jumpstart a global leadership initiative in the program; 6) travel! ; 7) make lasting friendships. I will make this a memorable semester!

I am on the "cusp of brilliance"! There will be lots of happy hello kitty glitter this semester. :)

No comments: