Friday, August 29, 2008

New home!

Gloria's coming today! YAY! I've been ever so lonely without a roommate the past few days :(

I still haven't unpacked most of my stuff- even my clothes! *gasp*

Every time I move, I am repulsed by how much stuff I have. I just picture a massive bonfire to burn everything I own, except for my Hello Kitty toilet cover. I guess being in Utah for eight years has given me more than enough time to accumulate an entire mall! Sick sick sick.

Someone asked me the other day how many different places I've lived in Provo and I started counting... to NINE. Talk about moving like crazy! You ask, and still you've accumulated all that stuff? Yes. I apparently forget strong feelings of repulsion quite easily. But this school year- I've made a promise to myself. No more shopping for ANYTHING!

2 comments:

saraH said...

Glad to see you got your blogging groove back ;) i had fun with you the other day, thanks for coming by!

Unknown said...

A-Young!!! I'm so glad you now have Gloria to keep you company! I miss you so much! I really really wish I were still living right above you. I'll definitely visit though and you are SO WELCOME to visit as well! Love you so much!!!