Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Good Day :)

Wow look at me updating my blog EVERY SINGLE DAY!

I had a wonderful surprise in the mail today- I got a parcel from Fiona, Jessamyn's fabulous mother!!! The little treasures in the box were Banbury Cakes- so so so scrumptious! For those of you who don't know what these are- they are little pastries filled with candied fruit, currants, cinnamon and other spices... and of course LOADS OF BUTTERRRRR & SUGARRRRR.... mmmmm This was my first experience with banbury cakes and I am hooked. But more than the cakes- the parcel makes me extremely happy because I feel loved :) Thank you Fiona, you're the best!

I also had a lovely lunch with my advisor. I think I talked his ears off- I probably told him stuff he didn't need to know- all about my life and adjustment lol. The most exciting thing though was that we talked about research and I think I'm going to get started when I'm in Singapore in Jan. I'm so thrilled to start working on research! There's so much to learn! I love micro OB I love social psychology~ I can't even imagine being able to do my own research but I'm soooooo excited to get there! It's a long road but definitely worth it :)

Ok better do some homework. I did nothing today except eat lots of sugar.
Oh the hedonistic European life of A-Young's.

No comments: