Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy A-Young is back :)

I am happy because...

1) I took a lovely stroll around the Louvre yesterday. The weather was delightful, the trees were colorful, and I could see the Eiffel Tower and l'Arc du Triomphe from the entrance of the Louvre grounds. B-E-A-YOO-tiful.
2) I found a Korean market!!!! Oh GLEE!
3) I am going to London this weekend to see Jes's family :) Oh double GLEE!
4) I am going to DC the week after... hahahaha... yes, I know. I'm crazy. I promise, I'm still a student. But my parents insisted that I come visit them! I couldn't possibly say no... besides, I have no Friday and Monday classes- so I'll be there for a long weekend. Oh triple GLEE!
5) I have been listening to Christmas music for about a week now. Yes, I've been told that I'm crazy for starting Christmas music so early. But I don't care! Christmas music is the perfect antidote for winter dreariness. Listening to Winter Wonderland right now. I am VERY happy :)

I've been told that I'm crazy about eight times today- every time I told someone about my trip plans or my other sources of joy (e.g. my christmas music obsession) . I can't help being spontaneous and following whatever keeps me excited! Like my dear friend Jang said, "crazy people are happy."

I may be crazy, but I am happy. :)

2 comments:

jjangji said...

I'm so glad that you're so happy! Maybe I should start listening to some Christmas music.

Jang said...

that is a great pic of you, elsie, and cristina