Saturday, November 14, 2009

My friend knows me better than I do


Conversation with Ramona. I didn't realize I was in bad shape until this.

ME: "hun, I seriously don't even have the desire to go shopping anymore. Isn't it shocking?"

RAMONA: "hun have you lost the will to live???"

When A-Young has no desire to shop, there is defintely something wrong there. I just didn't realize it.
It must be the kimchi withdrawals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I hope you gain your will to live back!! I can't imagine that type of despair ... I'm glad you're blogging again so I can keep up on life in France... I miss MBA days (or rather my adoption into your MBA days). We would be missing kimchi too, but I found an oriental market that carries a local brand of kimchi... Ryan cooks with it often :) love ya! (ps this is kiley in ryans acct)