Friday, November 13, 2009

i'm back

I'm really bad at keeping up with my blog aren't I. Quick updates:
  • I'm updating my blog because I'm avoiding writing my 1o pg paper due tomorrow morning. and it's almost 11 pm. I'm not even close to being done. WOOHOO
  • This second period (P2) is soooo much better than the first (P1). I actually feel like I understanding things in class. It's nice to know what the professor's talking about.
  • I failed my microeconomics final in P1. Literally. It was the lowest score I had ever gotten in my life (remember, the lowest score I had ever gotten in my life before this class was in my Accounting class- 48%. And my microecon exam was worse. much much worse.) But bless Tim's heart (the professor)!!! He gave me a B!!!!!!! Yes I believe in mercy.
  • My break between P1 and P2- a week in Korea- was DIVINE. I got back three weeks ago and I started counting down to my next Korea trip the day I got back. 4 more weeks until more pampering, the world's best food, and family time :)
  • FB and Skype are lifesavers. Where would my social life be without them?
  • I still haven't toured Paris. I'm lame.
  • When I told my dad that I feel a bit lonely here, he said, "why don't you get a dog?" WOW.
  • I MISS ASIAN FOOD. I MISS KIMCHI.
  • I MISS MEXICAN FOOD. I WANT BETO'S NOW. Ahhh the fish burritos!!
  • I MISS MBA DAYS
  • I MISS PROVO
  • I MISS MY FRIENDS.
  • I got a care package from my amazing parents yesterday! Contents: the Christian Dior sunglasses that I ordered online (It's soooo beautiful!!!), cute green leather gloves, giant warm red gloves, Korean oatmeal powder, seaweed and of course can't forget the gochujang/hot chili paste (YESSSSSS)!!!! Aren't they the greatest?
  • Still have my braces on. Going strong. My visit to the orthodontist four weeks ago in Korea was lovely. I totally still have a crush on him.
  • Oh did I mention I miss kimchi?
Here is a little picture to shock everyone. The day I got back from the hair salon in Korea. Presenting Kenny G meets Asian Sensation. Sooji insisted that I do a photo shoot. Here's the most seductive I could find. ;) (PS no worries, my hair is a bit more tame now. I think. or just frizzier- the hair dresser REALLY wanted to do this style on me- oh please excuse the immodesty. France has changed me.)

ok back to my disgusting paper.
I'd be so much happier right now if I had a bite of kimchi.

2 comments:

saraH said...

Whoa can you be anymore sexy!!!hoo gotta take a breathe. funny thing we just went to Beto's for dinner and I ordered the fish burrito! ahh i wish u were here to share it with me! k i still can't get over how P.H.A.T you look. you look so HOT!!!

p.S; did I mention you look freakin hot?

Anonymous said...

ayoung you look so hot! thanks for apologizing for your immodesty ha ha ha :) I felt terrible after I posted the pictures from my honeymoon with me wearing tank tops and apologized too! well your hair looks really cute and this picture is really sexy :)