"I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement."
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/25/campaign.wrap/index.html?iref=newssearch
Poor Hillary. She really thought she was being showered with lethal bullets when she landed in Bosnia. Let's give her a break people! It's very possible that she really believed that the loud applause of Bosnian citizens were the sounds of sniper fire. A Bosnian girl's sweet little poem recital could have sounded like a sniper's death threats to Hillary. Anything can happen once you step out of American soil. The important thing is that she set foot on non-American soil. That should be proof enough to demonstrate her foreign relations experience, right? Whether she made up details of her trip to Bosnia is completely irrelevant here. We should know better.
She says millions of words a day, we should be smart enough to know what she REALLY meant. That she wasn't attacked in Bosnia. That she has extensive foreign diplomacy experience. That she will "misspeak" once in a while. That making up details is no big deal. That she is smart.
No one will really know for sure why Hillary thought she was dodging bullets on that serene morning in Bosnia. One thing is sure: with Hillary, anything is possible. America- look beyond her words, her actions, her past. Her words are not really her. They're just a few of millions of words she thoughtlessly vomits everyday. Oh well, what do I know about politics anyway? I'm not even American.

No comments:
Post a Comment