Friday, March 21, 2008

Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate Today



10. My sugar fast is almost over.

9. I am proudly wearing my red Playboy glasses.

8. I am not in the Tanner building (I'm testing my comfort zone by being in the WILK instead)

7. I have a 10 pg paper due on Monday and have not started.

6. Marci's wearing a fabulous baby blue spring coat.

5. Jes has the greatest British accent and now I can be listed under her blog friends list!

4. I will be in Dubai in five weeks.

3. Spring is here! (or at least until the next snow storm)

2. I still have a SOUL despite my low morality score (17/100 to be exact).

1. This post is dumb but it marks the birth of my blog!!!

3 comments:

saraH said...

Hey A-Young! You got a blog yay! I'm gonna be a big fan of your blog!!! Love ya

Debbie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Marci said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I love today because I got to spend part of it with you!