Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An Eventful Day

Today was eventful because: 1) last day of classes; 2) longest group meeting.

Today was the last day of classes for the semester. For my first year! (I'm hearing trumpets) I can't believe how fast it all went. It's a bit anticlimactic. But we have finals looming over our heads so I guess the fact that class is over really means nothing just yet.

Another thing that made this day notable-- I had the longest group meeting of my life. 8.5 hours. We started at 9:30 am and finished at around 6pm. Thank goodness I liked the people in my team or else I think I would have... well I probably would have stuck through with it, but oh ever so grudgingly.

I had to buy two Hot Pockets today- I swiped my card and my hot pocket got stuck behind the obnoxiously largely packaged pizza. So I had to swipe it again to get another one. It's really irritating when you have to get two of the things you only want one of.

The weather is broken. It was 60 degrees, birds were singing, and flowers were dancing in the morning. The next time I looked out the window, there was a blizzard. I'm ok with me being fickle but I can't handle anything else being fickle on me. Sheesh.

Despite the group meeting marathon, despite two hot pockets (well i guess one now), despite finals, and despite the mental weather...
I am pretty happy right now.

No comments: