Friday, April 11, 2008

l wanna be a princess when I grow up

Suicide is not the answer to my problems. Hopeless fantasizing with Disney is.

I think I took a trip to hell at least seven times this past week. It is a slight exaggeration, but I want to make sure I don't discount the horrendousness of the week. It was a rough week for all of us-- being the last week of school with group projects, papers, busywork assignments-- leading to no sleep, a crappy diet (amazing how many hot pockets you can eat in a day), and bipolar mood swings. I pretty much hated the world. You are very very lucky you were not around me (and for those of you who were, that sucks for you. I'm sorry). Today I hit the peak of my misery and certainly felt the depths of "Jennings' pit." Being the drama queen that I am, I only thought about how death would be the only way for me to get out of the pit.

But my dear friends (I heart Jes & Pailin! Thank you!!!) went to watch a movie with me-- Enchanted-- which I hadn't seen before. It was the perfect antidote to my hyper-anxiety. Call it a false sense of security, I don't care- whatever works for the moment is fine. I am not ashamed to declare that I DO believe in the power of the true love's first kiss. So the lesson for the day: my life will be perfect with my true love's kiss.

Oh no. I am a hopeless romantic. I am doomed. :p but I still love Disney!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey,
This is Julia Keanini. I just found this and it is so fun :) I think being a hopeless romantic won't be a problem as long as you find the right guy...sorry your week stunk so bad!!