Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Have Survived.

Family and friends,

I am officially done with my first year at b-school. I celebrated this day with a 4 hour nap, a Korean dinner with Jes, and watching and singing along to "Enchanted" (and eating English dark chocolates-- no worries, I didn't eat the ones with liqeur in them, although I was quite tempted by the champagne one). It's been a lovely day.

My Summer Plans:
  • Stats class & Research & Other lovely PhD prep
  • Become an avid blogger star (My goal is to maintain at least 4 blogs)
  • Read read read
  • Get out of Provo as much as possible (Dubai, Cairo, Las Vegas, Charlotte, DC, LA, SF, NY and possibly Seattle & Vancouver)
  • Train for a half-marathon! (I am sick and tired of being the token unathletic one among friends-- I'll show you I'm tough!)
  • Have lots of BBQ parties
  • Cook a lot
  • Lasik (tentative)
  • Summer fling?!?!?!
My goal is to have lots of stories to tell by the end of the summer. I welcome all wonderful, exciting and even bizarre scary events with open arms. I need things to balance out my frantically and absurdly deranged mind from overeducation. Let it all come.

1 comment:

saraH said...

I can't wait for summer! I can help you with BBQ's and swimming...and maybe be a cupid for your summer fling! yay for summer!