Ok. I am the ultimate procrastinator when it comes to details. I suck at them. I hate them. This is why I never became an accountant. I just barely finished filing my taxes online- and it is 3:05am of the 15th. I have yet to pay taxes in my real motherland, but here, where I'm considered a "foreign alien non-resident," I'm expected to pay. At least I'll get some money back!
So, I've decided I need a manservant. Someone who'll cook, clean, do the laundry, pay the bills, give me attention, bring me an umbrella on rainy days, and above all else, do my taxes!!! If this position seems to be a great fit for you, please send me a resume and I'll contact you if you are selected for an interview.
I am deliriously tired. I don't know what I'm writing. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment