So it sucks being sick and alone. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, a runny nose, a headache, achy joints and dry coughs. I felt pretty miserable. And then I got so sad because gloria's not home (although I'm very happy she's enjoying NYC right now) and there's no one to take care of me. I think I felt more sorry for myself than sick. I decided to stay in bed and mope. Then I went to check on the heater because it was SOOOOO cold in the house- it was set @ 75 degrees but the temperature was @ 60. How nice, my heater is broken too.
So here I've been, sitting in bed all day, feeling sorry for myself- feeling cold, sick, tired, and lonely. Yes I know it sounds absolutely pathetic but sometimes I just need to be dramatic and wallow in self-pity. I called my parents and ramona to moan and carp endlessly. It added to the whole self-misery drama effect.
I'm done moping. I think I feel better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment