At least for the next 4-5 years.
I received an offer of admission to INSEAD for PhD in organizational behavior!!!! I am so so so thrilled. I'll be in France! I am still in disbelief that I'll be living in France, that I'm going to be PhD student, and that I'm going to be a professor in 4 or 5 years! This is truly my dream life.
INSEAD is where all my past life experiences and passions will culminate. I have never felt so assured of my path. I know I am supposed to be there. It's really quite a beautiful feeling, I can't quite describe it. I'm just happy and grateful.
This will be a drastic move for me. Yes, there is a little bit of fear; but the anticipation of my new experiences and growth far outweigh the slight fear of such a dramatic change in my life. Plus, I have an excuse and real motivation to pick up French again :)
I'll really miss my friends in Utah. Provo has been an incubator of personal growth, incredible friendships, and surprising opportunities for me. Thank you, dear loved ones, for your amazing support and keeping me in your prayers and thoughts. Your belief in me has inspired me to come this far. Thank you thank you thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment