Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jes!

Jes is in Oxford so I can't give her a birthday hug in person- so here is my humble tribute to Miss Jessamyn Lau-- Top five reasons why I love my "Jessie Beri Machi":
1. She is my "pillar of solidarity." She's grounded and helps steady my emotional pendulum.
2. She is brilliant & profound. I feel inspired by her every day.
3. Her English wit. Need I say more.
4. She and I validate each other's "freaking amazingness." She's wonderful for my ego :)
5. She's going to change the world. This may sound trite but I believe it 100%: she will always leave a place or person better than she found them.

Happiest wishes on your birthday, my dear friend. I love and cherish you. Thank you for being in my life! Sank yoo beri machi happi baas-day beri machi! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW A-Young, your eyes look SUPER huge in that first picture. ha ha