Wednesday, March 11, 2009

INSEAD Interview

I had a PhD interview today with INSEAD. No, I was not in France. It was a phone interview. I felt sort of iffy about it afterwards-- I didn't feel as if I had nailed it, nor did I feel as if I had bombed it. I had no clue how I had done, especially since I couldn't guage anything from the nonverbal cues or facial expressions. I've decided phone interviews are terrible.

But! Happy news. I have a second interview with another professor from INSEAD tomorrow. I'm going to assume it's a good sign. I must not have repulsed the first professor enough to give me a straight-up rejection. Today's interview (including the anticipation and the post-interview adrenaline rush) quelled any energy I had left so I'm going to do some breathing exercises.

Wish me luck! Exciting thing- if I do get accepted, I will be in Fontainebleau, France for the next 4-5 years!!!!! SOOOOO exciting!

1 comment:

jaY said...

part of me would be stoked if u get this but part of me doesnt want u to get this...HAHAHA Good luck tho hehe